Taking Tri-sprintec. Had unprotected sex, forgotten dosage. Am I protected from pregnancy?

Am I Pregnant Hello, i have been taking Tri-sprintec birth control pill for at least two years now. Over the course of two years, i have taken the pill regularly, but forgot to take the pill once (six months ago, but took it the very next day. Sometimes I took the pill earlier/later than my normal times when I have class at night. I recently had unprotected sex, so i was wondering if i am protected from pregnancy? I am just freaking out from reading other posts about women who easily got pregnant after missing one or two pills even though they have been on pill for a while (i dont know how true their stories are). I am now having lower back pains, which is making me freak out even more. Please help, I am supposed to be getting my cycle sometimes this week. PLEASE HELP!
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012