Taking Torchnil. Trying to conceive. Had a miscarriage. Pain in the lower abdomen. Is it safe to take Nostra?

hi doctor, i was pregnant before few months i had a problem in my pregnancy so i missed my baby in the month of august. i had a TORCH test and 3 tests are positive so i had a treatment of 3 months of TORCHNIL tablets now my treatment is over and i want a baby but i have pain in my lower part of stomach and dr advise me to take a NOSTRA tablets for 5 days and i have taken it. i had periods on 22nd of November now dr advise me to take Krimson 35. should i take it or not? i have a doubt that it will create a problem in my next pregnancy. Plz Reply soon
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012