Taking Thyrox and Ecosprin. Restlessness, burning sensation in chest, shivering, fast heartbeat. What to do?

Sir, I am a lady of 59 years old. I had undergone hystectomy in 1998 and since then I have been on medicines particularly calcium intermittingly. My weight is around 72Kgs and height is 164cms. I am a borderline (123 fasting and 126 PP) diabetic but I am not taking any medicines for this and only take precaution like taking less of sugar and avoiding certain fruits as advised by the doctor. I have been taking Thyrox 25 OD since 13-07-2012 on the presciption of a medical specialist. Doctor advised me to take this medicne on seeing my test reports ( T3, Total, Serium by CLIA = 128.75, T-4= 5.70, and TSH= 11.13 on 13-07-2012. After taking this medicne, my TSH was 4.59 uIU/mL on 01-12-2012 but doctor advised to continue with this medicine and do not discontinue it without his advice. I have also been taking Ecosprin-AV 75 and calcium tablets, both once a day since 01-12-2012 as cholesterol level was 213 mg/dl, Triglycerides 182, HDLcholesterol:48, LDL cholesterol 128.6, VLDL cholesterol: 36.40, Non HDL cholesterol : 165.00. Now I have develoved the health problems i.e. restlessness, burning sensation in chest , feeling extremely week with shivering sensation particularly in the morning, Heat flushes with sweating, occasionally fast heartbeat . Please advise what to do? Is it due to side effects of these medicines? Should I discontinue these medicines? My doctor may not agree to stop these medicines or he may change the medicnes which may not suit me. Rano Devi
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013