Taking Thyronrom 25mcg for thyroid problem, and i am not gaining weight

Hi, I have a thyroid problems, not sure weather hypothyroid or hyperthyroid. My symptoms are like that, my test result is like this. T3 is 1.11, T4 is 7.80 and TSH is 7.80. Doctor said its hypothyroid and suggested Thyronrom 25mcg. I m using this medicine for about one month but my condition is levels are dramatically going down. Important this is Emotional Status, totally no control on my status, angry, sad, irritation, sometimes commit suicide for simple reason which hurts me. Please suggest me what to do. And I m not gaining my wait, instead I look too weak women, my age is 23. Please suggest me what to do.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011