Taking Thyronorm in hypothyroidism, is there any side effects ?

I have been suffering from Hypothyroidism for the past seven months.My TSH level was 11.3. After taking Thyronorm 25mcg i developed digestion and constipation problems. My doctor discontinued the medicine.My thyroid symptoms started and my TSH level soared to 12.7.Thereafter i consulted a specialist who prescribed Thyronorm25mcg for three months.After that my TSH level came down to 7.5.Last month when i consulted my physician, she gave me a dose of Thyronorm 50mcg for three months.After i started the 50mcg course i began to feel headache ,constipation,digestive problems,feeling too hot sometimes,high pulse and increased heartbeat and panic attack with a fainting sensation. While i was taking Thyronorm 25mcg i was normal. Are these problems due to the overdose? Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011