Taking Thyronorm for thyroid positivity during pregnancy. Done TSH test. What does the report say?

TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3) C.L.I.A 86 ng/dl (ref ranges: 60 - 200) TOTAL THYROXINE (T4) C.L.I.A 11 μg/dl (ref ranges:4.5 - 12.0) THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE ( TSH ) C.L.I.A 1.27 μIU/ml (ref ranges:0.30 - 5.5) my wife aged 28 years was tested Thyroid positive during pregnency 3 years back. Since then she is taking Thyronorn regularly. Yesterday we performed a complete TSH test and got the results as above. Please suggest us what the report says?? many thanks in advance...
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013