Taking Thyronorm for hypothyroidism. Test results normal. Having missed periods, irregular spotting. Reason?

I am 37 years female with hyper thyroidism. I am taking thyronorm 75 mg daily. Got my thyroid profile done recently and it is normal. I had my periods one week before the due date in dec 2012 and in jan 2013 i missed my periods for over 45 days. LMP as on 8.12.12. Had spotting on 19.12.12 for 3 days and thn again on 1.1.13 for 3 days. HCG blood test is negative. Again spotting on 17.1.13 for 3 days....Not able to figure out what is happening.....T3 is 2.70, T4 is 1.48 and TSH is 1.220....did yoga exercise for 5days from 13.12.12. Never ever before this have I missed the periods or had spotting...
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013