Taking Thyronorm for hypothyroid. Should tablet be stopped while nursing baby?

I ve been diagnosed with hypothyroid since 2009 march, I was on Thyronorm 50 mgcl till Jan 2012 and Thyronorm 75 till Feb 2013. I delivered a baby girl in November 2013. I tested my TSH and Free T4 last week. My free T4 is 11.5 and TSH is 0.24 my Gyneac has asked me to reduce my dosage to 50mgcl. and my GP asked me to stop the tab for a ,month and repeat the test again. Is stop the tab a good thing as am still nursing my 4 month old baby?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013