Taking Thyronorm. Unable to reduce weight. Want to reduce dosage

My TSH was found 8.9 ,five yers back. And at that time ,My weight was 105.00 Kg.My doctor advised me to take Thyronorm 50, After three months of taking My TSH level was found normal.But My weight remain same.Hence My doctor asked me to take Thyronorm 100 mg.After taking it more than one and half year,He advised me to take 125 mg.During all these time My TSH level was normal.But I could not reduce my weight from 100 Kg.Though I take normal diet , but I have reduced physical activity and more metal stress due to the nature of my job.For last more than two years I am taking Thyronorm 125 mg regularly without any increase of TSH level as advised by my doctor. He says that he will reduce my dose ,if I can lower my weight.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013