Taking Thyronorm. Have hair fall and hair thinning. Solution?

i am 32 yrs jan i was having sudden 5 kg wt gain within 2 mnths, [i.e. 50 to 55kg]...horseness of voice,and dry skin and itching ,lots of hair fall- Test done hypothyroid detected.tsh-27,.... thyronorm 50 started, In april- lots of hair fall-thyronorm 75 started and tsh was 7,then in nov-tsh-11, thyronorm 100 started with thyrowell.....but during this period now wt is constant at 52kg but i lost almost 3/4 th hair density. and presently hairfall is like 200 hairs per day....tremendous AND I M NOW INTO THINNING OF HAIR PROB ALSO. .. ... I m not worring for thyroid...i just want any solution for hair fall.pls guide. SORRY...I DONT WANT TO PAY, I THOUGHT ITS FREE.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012