Taking ThankOD tablets for hemorrhoids, started bleeding. Any other strong medicine?

Good afternoon, I need your opinion on hemorrhoids . I have it from past 5 years, it is not severe but whenever it starts paining I take ThankOD tablets and I am ok with it. a week back It again started paining and yesterday it started bleeding , today i am not able to sit at my office, is there any stronger medication which i can go for rather than ThankOD or should i increase its dose from one/day to 2? Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012