Taking Tetralysal. Feeling of obstruction in chest, burping, difficulty breathing. Should I go to the doctor?

Hello I m on tetralysal for three months been taking them for 2 weeks I took my tablet before bed last night and felt like it was stuck in my chest so got up and drank more water then woke up in the night with that feeling still in my chest but worse and kept burping had this all night and still now I ve had heart burn before and this feels different but it s the only thing I can think of it is because of the tightness in my chest it feels like in struggling to breath should I go the doctors or see if it passes?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013