Taking Testopel. Have stiffness and back soreness, mood swings, dehydration, irregular heart beat, depression. Suggestions?

My name is Russell. I am a 42 year old white male. 6ft 2in,260 pounds. I have been on testopel for about a year now. I haven t had a treatment in about 6 months and was wondering if this may be the cause of my symptoms, a lot of stiffness and muscle soreness in my back, dizziness , moody, dehydrated even after 3/4 of a gallon of water a day, irregular heart beat, weekness, depression , I have been seeing a urologist for the testopel treatment and was wondering if this was the route I should be taking. My recent testosterone test showed that my level was 140. Any insight or suggestions would be welcomed.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013