Taking Temax for hypertension. USG shows bilateral renal disease. What will happen?

Dear sir i am 29/m weight 100 kg height 178 cmi was been suffering from hypertension for a year and i was prescribed temax-am and serum creatinine was 12 after six months i rechecked and my result was serum creatinine of 12 , urea of 98 and uric acid of 8.81, hb of 9.8 and mu usg report impression was CMD lost and chronic bilateral renal disese ,my right kidney measures 82*36 mm and left measures 92*32 now my bp is 140/90 after taking telvas am what will happen
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013