Taking Telmisat for hypertension. Headache, abdominal pain, anal pain. What should I do now?

HI, last month I had been diagonised od having hyper tension 180/96 and have been advised to take Telmisat h 80 mg & Amlogard 5 twice a day. I had slight abdomonal pain for some time and had headache during the course of 1 month. Now after 1 month the pressure is normal 130/80 and still teh doctor adised me to go ahead with Telmisat h 80 in morning and Amlogard 5 twic a day. But since 3 days I am facing severe pain in my anal area (not exactly constipation ) but the pain is too much that even sitting is painful. Kindly advise what I should do now?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013