Taking Telma and Cardace for high blood pressure. Side effects?

I am paul rana from Nepal. I have been taking some different kind of medicine to lower down my bloodpressure it was once 170/110, So now I am visiting to Sanjay Gandhi Post graduate institute of medical science in regular basis. Now I am taking two medicines: telma 40 once a day and Cardace 2.5 twice a day. I want to know more about side effects of these two medicines. Please guide me and advice. My email address is YYYY@YYYY Thanking you,
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013