Taking Targit-H and Targit-40 for high BP. Recommended saline water to increase sodium level. Effect on BP?

I consume targit-H daily morning & targit-40 at bed time as a medication for high blood pressure . Few days back I checked my sodium levels have decreased to 129. My family physician has recommended taking saline water (2gms salt in glass full of water) twice a day to boost up sodium levels. I m concerned will it have an effect on my blood pressure which is 160/90 currently. Can you please advise?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012