Taking Tamoxifen post DCIS, prescribed Pantocid-L to manage gastritis. Will there be any interaction?

My wife (50yrs) had an operation for an early stage of DCIS three years ago. She is since then using Tamoxifen . Now, to manage gastric complaints, her doctor has prescribed Pantocid-L (pantopraole) for an extended course. I am concerned about potential interaction between the two drugs. She has also hypothrodism for past 10 yrs, which is being treated with Thyroxine - seemingly under control (last test 2 weeks ago). Recently she has been complaining of dizzness and weakness - she had very low PR during the attack ( 40) and Bigeminy was also established. Her cardiologist has suggested she is otherwise okay (with recommendation of holter/ stress tests).
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012