Taking Szetalo for tremors during sleep. Now have vertigo. Have ear stone. Is it due to medicine?

i am taking szetalo plus from 2010. i use to have mild tremor during sleep. but my weoght went 52 kg to 64 kg withing one month afer taking this medicine. this medicine has truely changed my life . i become active and healthy and happy. but recenly i had vertigo for full 36 hours. earlier also i had four to five times vertigo hisory. i have a ear stone in left ear s internal fold. do the medicine is the reason? doctor avised the medicine for lie long. even if i try to reduce or avoid i have big problem like RAM sleep and other disturbance. guide me doctor.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013