Taking Synedrex to lose weight. Body pain, sore throat, hurts to swallow. History of migraine

I am 16 I started a diet pill called synedrex to loose about 20 pounds fast. I m very active and I eat really good. Yesterday was my first day at first I was hyper and jittery and I felt so energized and great . Now my whole body is soar my throat feels swollenn and it hurts to swallow . Ivee had a sever migrain since about 3 and I have not been able to sleep no matter what): its miserable and I can t tell my parents I m taking diet pills or I will be in trouble plz help me
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013