Taking Subutex as substitute for heroin addiction. Have liver fatigue and Hep C. Recommendations?

Hi my name is Annie. I have been on subtext for 8 years as a substitute for heroin addiction . I started off on a high dose and am now on 6 mlgrms pr day. I have recently had chronic liver fatigue and signs that my Hep C is active. I am waiting for the results from the hospital as I m contemplating have the Interferon treatment. Subtext has saved my life, I would have died of a heroin overdose had I continued using, or another car crash of which I had several!! I do however worry that Subutex has a negative impact on my already damaged liver. Could you please tell me if this is true... Thank you...
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013