Taking Subutex and Diazepam. History of Hep C. Recently drank alcohol. Chance of passing medical test?

I am waiting for a medical re getting my license back. I was totally sober til last week when i drank 1 and half bottles red wine (March 20th), and one bottle on 23rd March. I have drunk 3 tins 7.2% strength cider today March 29th. Before that I drank nothing for over a year - my mother nearly died and i lost it temporarily. I am on script for subutex 6mg (down from 32mg 2 years ago), and 2mg per day diazepam . In the past, even when drinking very heavily, my liver tests were always good. I have never had a problem. I rid myself of Hep C seveal years ago - No damage. I am not a carrier. I plan to stop drinking completely but cannot come off the subutex so quickly. What chance do I have of passing - will my GGT levels have gone down - and as i understand it would the MCV levels indicate from this I m a heavy drinker? I m 53 year female about 10 and half stone . Thanks. This is in UK
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013