Taking Suboxone. Have hepatitis C. Safe to take abortion pill?

I am scheduled for an abortion this Friday. I am Christian and it breaks my heart, but it's what we have decided will be the best for it's health, as well as for the sake of my other children. I've never done anything like this ever and will also make sure it never happens again. I am so scared. I have been on suboxone 8/2mg daily for about a year. I also have hepatitis c, which I'm not as worried about. I'm 6 weeks along and am choosing the aspiration method but I am unable to receive sedation due to the medicine I'm on. I'm wondering if I can even handle the pain. I am hearing different things, but I know with the medicine abortion, I will have to go thought he process at home and I can't bear to see what will eventually take place or do that around my kids. The abortion pill has had reported deaths and in the event that the dr says that is my only option the day of all of this is supposed to take place. Is it safe while on suboxone? I'm scared of dying from sepsis or any other infection. Any advice would help right now. Thank you, jennifer
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013