Taking Stephen and Medrigest for PCOD. Possible to get pregnant soon?

i am suffering with PCOD now i am taking t.stephen tablet and t.medrigest tablets my doctor says take this tablet cycle for four months u may get pregnant.....and my question is it is possible to get pregnant within four month...and which days me and my husband will intercourse?... one more question during the ovulation period i am suffering from severe back pain and leg pain is this normal because of having regular sex or it is upnormal? if it is upnormal please give me a solution
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013