Taking Sprintec, menses started early. Should I continue to take oral contraceptives?

I am currently taking Sprintec oral contraceptive . Last month my menstrual cycle started approximately one week early, however I continued to take my contraceptives as prescribed and my menstrual cycle lasted for nearly two weeks. This month, my menstrual cycle has once again come early and I am still taking my contraceptives as prescribed. I began last Wednesday and according to my contraceptives pack, i should not begin my cycle until this upcoming Sunday. Should I continue to take my oral contraceptives as prescribed? Start a new pack of contraceptives? Skip the remaining active pills and begin my iron pills?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012