Taking Sprintec birth control. Missed pills, had unprotected intercourse. What to do?

I have been taking Sprintec birth control for six months. I missed a pill yesterday morning (the third week of active pills) and had unprotected sex. I realized I missed it this morning and took two at the same time. Tomorrow is my last day of active/blue pills and then I have a week of the white/placebo pills. Do I finish the active pills tomorrow and take the week of placebo pills or do I need to start a new pack of active pills when I finish the active pills in this pack?
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012