Taking Spironolactone for skin, Atenolol for BP, Synthroid for hypothyroid. Test showed low BP. Should I continue Atenolol?

Hello. I am a 32 yr old female. I am currently taking Spironolactone 50mg every morning to help with my skin. At night I take 25 mg of Atenolol . I had a problem with high blood pressure for a short period of time when they realized I had hypothryrodism and take Synthryroid. I did have a glass of wine with dinner tonight. I just took my BP and its been 90/61, 92/57 and 81/53. Is this too low? I did not take my Atenolol tonight and was wondering if I should still take it. Please advise.....I have never had my BP this low before.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012