Taking Siphene for PCOS. Done follicular study. Is the report normal?

We have been trying to conceive our first child. i have PCOS problem. my gynec prescribed Siphene 100 mg, and Evalone . i did my first follicular study today(30-07-2012) which is the 10th day of my periods and the scan result is as follows DATE- 30-07-2012 DAY- 10TH RT OVARY- 12mm,11mm and 10mm,11mm LT OVARY- 12mm,11mm and 11mm,10mm after seeing this result my doc asked to take a scan again on day after tomarow which will be the 12th day of my cycle. without medicine my periods are very irregular could any expert please tell me about the scan report? is there any chance for me to conceive this time? is the size of the follicle in the scan report is normal?pls pls answer me.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012