Taking Siphene and Duphaston. Will I surely get pregnant?

hello doctor im sugested to take siphene 100mg and duphaston 10mg tablets as we are trying for pregnancy...will i surely concieve,this month only i started those tablets..she sugested to take siphene 100mg from the day 5 to 9...and duphaston 10mg from the day 16th to 25....will i sure be pregnant after taking these tablets this month?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello.siphene helps in the formation of eggs.though a female ovulates every month and releases egg ,siphene stimulates the ovaries and multiple eggs are produced.
Duphaston is to be sure that you get your next periods on time.
This is a hit and trial method and may take time for you to may conceive in the first cycle or it may take many cycles.