Taking Siphene 50 mg, under follicle monitoring. Correct sizes to conceive? History of abortions, diabetic

Hi Doctor, My age is 28 yrs ,completed 3 months on Siphene 50mg and follicle monitoring. History of 2 abortions and diabetes controlled on insulin since 3 years. Iam experiencing very less and thick blood flow during periods (28 days cycle), which lasts only up to 1-2 days , previously it was good , completely for 5 days. Since , Iam ovulating good , my doctor asked me to ignore. This is 4th cycle on siphene 50mg and this time follicle sizes are small - 16x14mm on 13th day, endo 6.8mm. According to last cycles , follicles ruptured on 14th day with endo 10mm or 11mm. Please suggest what are correct sizes to conceive and where exactly we are going wrong.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013