Taking Simvastatin for hyperlipidemia. Lipid profile shows high SGPT. Reason?

Good evening, doctor Prabhakar Koregol, My name is Elsa V. Tejada 57 yrs.old from the Philippines, I am sufferring from hyperlipidemia for mre than 10 years now.I have been taking simvastatin 20mg but it seem that it dont work anymore since my previous lipid profile result turn out that my LDL was 431,also my uric acid ,crea ,sgpt, sgot are all higher than attending physician shift my medication to rosuvastatin 20 mg once a day at bed time for 1 month medication,again i have to check my lipid profile the result with my cholesterol becomes normal 210,my ldl 117 but my sgpt result is very high 136.Can i ask more information why my sgpt result is very high from normal values?and what medication can you suggest me to take. I am taking Ursodeoxycholic acid 200mg and Silimarin prescribed by my attending email ad is YYYY@YYYY . Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013