Taking Setraplin for anxiety and depression. Feeling obstruction in throat, difficulty swallowing, painful to eat and swallow

I take setraplin for my anxiety and depression , I took my tablet last night at ten oclock, I only had a little bit of water however I didn t feel much discomfort when I swallowed it. I then woke up at 6am in a lot of pain, my throat felt like something was stuck in it and I couldn t swallow it, it s carried on like that till now, it s like something is stuck at the back of my throat, it s painful when I eat and swallow. I don t know if it s the tablet or something else :(
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012