Taking Seloken xl 50mg for chest pain and breathlessness. What is the treatment for HOCM?

Hello sir i would like to know the treatment for HOCM .I am using seloken xl 50mg morning time daily for past 2 months initially i found tremebdous benfit with my chest pain , breathlessness gone but now again after 2 months i am feeling the same original condition which was there before i started taking medicine. Please let me know the next course of action my doctor advise me to increase the dose further will it help.?? thanks gunjan
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013