Taking Seasonique for endometriosis. No periods now. Pregnant?

I am 38 years old and 20 Feb had a biopsy of my cervix after an abnormal pap . I am on a low dose generic of Seasonique and have been for a few years. I was put on for pain and abnormal periods associated with endometriosis . I usually have really really light menstruation, almost non existent with hardly noticeable cramps. I am due to start my next pack and have not had a period. I am sexually active but find it hard to believe that I could be pregnant. Reading on line that a late or missed period after the procedure is not uncommon.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013