Taking Roaccutane, normal blood test, high liver level. Should I continue medication?

hi their i wonder if you can help me i have been on roaccutane 20mg for the last 3 months now before i started the drug i had a blood test and everything was normal my Liver level was 132 I have been down to the doctors to see my gp about another problem I have and she spoke about my blood tests and my liver levels and increased to 142 I am going seeing my doctor in another 2 weeks please can you advise shall i still take the tablet
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer