Taking Risdone from a year, have gained weight immensely. How can I get over it?

I have been on Risdone (earlier 5 mg) for a whole year, then it got decreased to 2 mg for two years, and now 1 mg for a month. I have been cured from my depression , but this have resulted greatly in weight gain . I feel slack, but doing my level best to cope with my daily life. I m also on Depakine (200 mg) thrice a day, which equals to 600 mg per day. I equally take 10 mg of Inderal tablets twice a day. My doctor has advised me not to stop on Depakine as I was showing signs of Bipolar Disorder . However, as from today, I have stopped with Risdone. My pills just got over for good (hopefully!). May I know what must be done for a rapid recovery? I don t feel depressed anymore, but lack confidence somewhat and am quite sluggish! Kindly advise.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013