Taking Rigevidon pill. Unprotected sex. Chances of pregnancy? What is the difference between the periods and withdrawal bleeding?

Hi, I m 18 and on the newer version of the pill , Rigevidon. I m on my 7day break (without having missed a pill) as required but also had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a couple of nights ago. I was wondering what the chances are of becoming pregnant and the difference between the actual period and a withdrawl bleed . I am also aware that as the pill gives the body the perception of being pregnant a pregnancy test would come up positive.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012