Taking Rigevidon combined pill. Having heavy bleeding continuously. When will it stop?

I started taking the Rigevidon combined pill two and a half weeks ago on the first day of my period. I had very light bleeding for the first couple of weeks, and since the weekend I have been having heavier bleeding. It is not very heavy, but shows no sign of slowing down. I only have a couple more pills in this packet. I think this is fairly norma, but when can I expect my period to end? What effect will the week of no pills have on it?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  724 Awaiting Answer