Taking Rigevidon. Having nausea during nights. Intolerance to pill?

Hi, I ve been taking the combined birth control pill (Rigevidon, distributed in the UK by the NHS) for 2 months now (at around 6pm UK time) and coincidentally, there hasn t been one night where I ve been able to go to bed without nausea (except during the pill free week). I take hours to go to sleep because of this and sometimes, I am sick in the middle of the night, the nausea then goes away and I am able to sleep. I feel fine during the day though. Could it be an intolerance to the pill?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  375 Awaiting Answer