Taking Rexipra-10, Rexipra 5. If dose missed:stomach upset, strain in head. Medicine timing and further suggestions

i am currently taking Rexipra-10 + Rexipra 5 + Clonotril 0.25 at night Daily. I feel that these are only helping for 1 day i.e. the day i take the medicine and internally it is making me weak. An example of this is the following effects the next day once i miss the dose on night: Stomach upset. Strain in Head. wet eyes. uncontrollable anger. Mental Unrest. Diverted Concentration. Muscle Pain. I want to be slowly getting rid of these medicines and all my weaknesses including anxiety and depression are covered up. Thank you so much doctors for your expert view but i think i should add more details: I have been on rexipra for more than 3 years and before that on other anti depressants for as long as 6-7 years. and in touch with psychiatrist. So what is it that is stopping me to get alright .And also a major thing i want to ask is currently i am taking the medicines at night ,should i take them during the day time?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013