Taking Regestrone tab, to postpone periods, have irregular periods. Will this help?

hi i am 22 years old and soon to be married. my wedding is on 12th feb followed by the honeymoon till 26th feb. i dont want to be on my periods during that time. my periods are irregular usually. last time i had got it on 10th dec. so assuming i will get it on 10th jan i started having regestrone 5mg by sandoz from 7th jan to postpone my periods and planning to have it till 20th jan so that i get my periods around 25th jan n become clean in 7 days. by doing this im hoping to stay clean on my wedding day atleast. and then again i can start having it around 15th feb so that im clean during my honeymoon. is my method right. plzzz advice. thanku
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013