Taking Razo for acid reflux. Have taken antibiotics for H pylori infection. Persisting acid reflux issues and excess salivation. Can I take fiber supplement everyday?

Hi, I am 25 yrs old, male, and I have been having gas and acid reflux issues for the last 10 yrs. I have taken a variety of medications including ayurvedic . There was a brief period of a few months when I did not face any problems when I was taking Razo and a fibre supplement . I have also taken an antibiotic course to get rid of H-pylori bacteria after an endoscopic test. Presently, I am taking Razo-L and Versidep tablets and I am sticking to a healthy lifestyle and consuming a limited set of home-cooked foods. However, I still have issues with talking to people because of excessive salivation and occasional reflux. Please suggest some remedies. Should I consume any fibre supplement regularly?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012