Taking Rani 2 along with prenisone, vitamin D. Any side effects? Having severe constipation

Hi, I d like to find out about the side effect of taking Rani 2 (300mg) which my GP has prescribed me since Monday this week. The reason I ve got the pain due to taking Prenisone since March 2010. I ve started taking 1 tablet of Rani 2 together with 2mg of Prenisone other than the Vitamin D , Caltrate since this morning. I ve found that I got the problem of constipation more seriously than ever. It started from the time I was at work today. And also I went to a big toilet at home about 45 minutes ago and it got worse. Please advise if that was caused by taking Rani 2 as I was thinking of stopping it. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013