Taking Ramipril, feeling weak, lightheaded, breathlessness. Had catheter ablation

HI, HAD A CATHERDER ABLATION IN NOV. 2011, DIDN T WORK ,HOWEVER 2MONTHS LATER DEVELOED A BLOOD CLOT WERE THE CATHERTER ENTERED THE VEIN IN THE GROIN . CLOT DISLODGED AND WENT INTO LUNGS SO A VENA-CAVA? FILTER WAS PUTIN TO STOP ANY FUTHER CLOTS. NOW IN MAY I HAD A MILD HEART ATTACK ,ONE ARTERY WAS 95% BLOCKED. A STENT WAS PUT IN AFTER THAT PROCEDURE NEW MEDS WERE PRESCRIBED. I WAS ON FLECANIDE WHICH WAS DISCONTINUED . AM ON RAMAPRIL AND SINCE THE CHANGE IN MEDS FEEL WEAK, LIGHT-HEADED. AND HAVE EPISODES OF SHORTNESS OF BREATH. SHOULDN T I BE ON SOME SORT OF MED. FOR THE AFIB
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012