Taking Ramipril. Going into second degree heart from third degree when BP is high. Is this possible?

Hi I am a RN and have a pacemaker since 2008. I tend to withhold a lot of emotion since it only adds to an already chaotic time in a general. My specialities were OR, L&D and NICU. I retired because I felt tension when going to work. Now that I am less stressed I feel that my bp is low 85/56 so I consulted my cardiologist . He put me on 5 mg of ramipril . When my bp is higher, I go into 2nd degree heart from 3rd. Could this be?? Also I exercise 1 or 2 hours a day at the gym. Since I started spinning twice a week my heart beat is often irregular. Could this be the 2nd degree heart block . I am 66 and 136 labs.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012