Taking ROZAVEL. Working out. Continue it or switch? Help?

I am currently taking ROZAVEL F 10 mg , please let me know whether I should continue the same or change to a different medication? I have been going to the Gym on a regular basis for the past 6 months Reading are worsen since the last report taken on 09 Jan 2012, here are the details : Total Cholesterol - 160 Triglycerides - 143 HDL - 31 LDL - 111 VLDL - 29 Ratio - 5.0 Current Reading : Total Cholesterol was - 197 Triglycerides - 263 HDL - 27 LDL - 121 VLDL - 51 Ratio - 7.0
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
What is your age is there is family history of dyslipedemia and are you a smoker or taking alcohol another factor is diet. This medicine is very good but you need to take care of diet also like avoid saturated fat ,cheese,non veg red meat,take lot of green vegetables,fruits,cooking oil like cannola,or rice bran oil. recheck lipid profile after 3 months.
Your family history, your age and habits are very important to decide future management.