Taking Quasense, missed periods, UPT negative. Chances of pregnancy?

I have been taking Quasense for the last 3 months. I am in the inactive pill stage on day 3 and still no period. The only discrepancy I had while taking the pill over the last few months was the time of day. I took it every day but at a different hour. Could this be cause for pregnany? I did take an at home pregnancy test last night which was negative. Is there anything I am missing? Is this normal being that it is my first three months on the pill? Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
You had not do any mistake ,you took the pill every day.
Taking pill in the same hour of day is for the reason that someone do not forget any day to take it.
Sometimes the period do not appear or is only spotting ,this is due to the contraception.