Taking Quadtab for inactive PTB. Have yellow discoloration of eyes. Any other medication?

My mom has inactive PTB ang she is taking Quadtab medicine, however, she is experiencing some adverse effect which is jaundice ,yellowing of her eyes and last night she had fever and chills. She experience yellowish discoloration of her eyes weeks ago and we ask her physician on what action should be done. She was advised to stop the mediction cause her SGPT level is above the normal level,1000. And after 10days she was advise to get another laboratory exam for sgpt and the result lower to 200 because of the godex ds medicine. Then we called her doctor and advised us that my mom can continue taking the quadtab. And now, after taking 8tabs of quadtab for 2 days ,4tabs once a day, her eyes is now yellowish. My question is that is there another medication aside from quadtab? What are the reasons for this? What should we do? Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012