Taking Prozac for anxiety. Pale stools. Have IBS, gurgling stomach. Do I need to see a doctor?

Hello i am a 23 year old healthy male a couple of nights ago i went out for my birthday and became intoxicated. i rarely drink due to the fact that i have anxiety which i take prozac for. the next morning and that whole next day i was going to the bathroom clay like stools very pale almost a white color but best described as clay i went to a local centra care and saw a doctor about the situation in which he stated that i might have just shocked my liver and suggested going to a gastroenterologist of course the day after that my sttols are normal color again and everything is back to normal. i do have a sensitive stomach ibs and alot of gurguling all the time so thats what i mean by normal my question is.. do i still need to see a stomach doctor and if not is it safe for me to ever drink again ? id like to be able to be a normal person and engage in these activity s without worrying about the lack of bile in my stomach atfer the intake of alcohol. is it really possible that can occur by just shocking my liver or is it something i should worry about ??? thank you so much for your help
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013