Taking Progyloton for hormonal problem, have irregular periods. What should I do?

Hi, Sir My name is saba I want to ask you a question I am having a harmonal problem its been 3 years now my doctor has given me a medicine named Progyloton she told me to take that medicine for 3 months and she said the problem that am having because of my dis balance of harmones will be corrected and my periodical circle will be regular I took these tablets for three months by the time I was having them I was having my date on time but as soon as my course finished it started to gap again up till now I ve this problem and my periods are not regular I am very worried I am not married yet elders told me that if this problem remains I won t be able to conceive please sir its a request kindly tell me what should I do.. one more thing I forgot to mention is that the periodical gap is sometimes for 2 months and sometimes 3 and even 5.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013